Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 18 September, 2017. The latest from Zitamar News: New accord promises Nacala trains smooth transit through Malawi The railway from Tete to Nacala is a complex beast both from a financing and legal perspective. This latest addendum to a pre-existing accord is another piece in the puzzle. Malawi expects to…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade