Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 20 September, 2017. Today we present the first in a new series of weekly guest columns in which leading experts analyse how local and international events will impact the future of the country. To kick things off, economist Roberto Tibana revisits the ‘Mozambique Scenarios’ framework he developed last June…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe