Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 30 August 2017. The latest from Zitamar News: FREE TO READ: Mozambique, Morocco, Japan in three-way fight over Western Sahara in Maputo The incident, plus the two hour wait for President Nyusi to turn up on the first day, left Japan less than happy with the organisation of TICAD. Rumour has…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade