|Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 9 October 2017.
The latest from|
© 2017, Zitamar Ltd. Reproduction and dissemination prohibited without written permission.
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 6 August 2018
- Água Vumba stake sold but listing still years away, say Portuguese investors
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 3 August 2018
- Indian coal miner forced to resettle Mozambican community after long legal battle
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 2 August 2018
- Nyusi promotes Renamo officers as part of Mozambique peace deal
- AB Inbev’s new Mozambique brewery will neighbour Heineken’s – spokesman
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 1 August 2018