Anadarko and Eni, the operators of the two offshore blocks in the Rovuma basin in northern Mozambique, on Thursday announced they have reached agreement on how to develop the giant gas resources that overlap their two areas. Anadarko also reached an agreement with the Mozambique government on how much gas it will supply to the…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?