Anadarko has appointed a new country manager to lead the development of its 12 mtpa onshore LNG project in northern Mozambique, taking over from John Peffer, who led the US oil independent’s operations in Mozambique from 2007. John Bretz, the company’s vice president of marketing in Texas, will now head the company’s operation in Maputo…....
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?