US oil company Anadarko has submitted its plan of development (POD) for the giant Golfinho gas field in Mozambique’s Rovuma Basin to the Mozambique’s ministry of mineral resources and energy, the company confirmed to Zitamar News on Wednesday. The plan, which involves the production and liquefaction of gas from the offshore field through two 6…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade