With its major hydro and gas resources, Mozambique could become an increasingly important electricity supplier to South Africa, which is undergoing a serious energy crisis and needs new sources of power. However, Mozambique’s strategy for how it wants to shape future energy relations with its southern neighbour are unclear. Mozambique’s most significant power supply contract…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade