Unknown armed assailants decapitated 10 Mozambicans on Sunday in two rural villages in Palma district, in the northern Mozambican province of Cabo Delgado, police confirmed today. The attack began in the village of 25 de Junho, where armed men beheaded two boys, aged 15 and 16, and then continued in the village of Monjane where…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?