The governor of the Bank of Mozambique, Rogério Zandamela, is facing criticism after he admitted to effectively acting as both buyer and seller in the controversial sale of Moza Banco to a subsidiary of the central bank. Zandamela said he was “surprised” by the criticism, describing the sale process as the most transparent he had…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade