Analysts agree that the Bank of Mozambique will probably hold interest rates steady at its monetary policy committee meeting on Monday, despite a fall in inflation over the last two months. However, there is no agreement on the prospects for the metical in 2017 after a volatile 2016. Central bank governor Rogerio Zandamela is due…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?