French geoscience company, CGG, will soon start acquiring new data on Mozambique’s potential offshore oil and gas resources in preparation for the launch of a new oil and gas licensing round, which could happen as soon as next year. CGG has been contracted by Mozambique’s petroleum regulator INP to collect up to 40,000km² of 3D…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade