A Malawian court has found 23 Mozambicans guilty of illegally entering Malawi and cutting down trees in a protected area. The group was arrested in November last year by the game rangers for Department for National Parks and Wildlife in Malawi’s Lengwe National Park, around 5km from the border with Mozambique. However, Mozambique’s state news…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe