London-listed Ambrian, the owner and operator of Cimentos da Beira, says it needs both short and long term financing so it can take advantage of what it calls an “improving” construction sector environment in Mozambique. Cimentos da Beira is the newest cement production facility Mozambique, with an annual capacity of around 800,000 tonnes. In its…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?