The owner of Cimentos da Beira, UK-listed Ambrian, has entered administration after admitting it faced financial constraints late last year. The company said in December it was facing liquidity issues as a result of difficulties moving cash between the Beira cement factory and the parent company. In addition, Ambrian said it had a number of…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?