The Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) will help finance a feasibility study on a pipeline to import gas from Mozambique’s Rovuma Basin into South Africa, according to a senior civil servant in South Africa’s energy ministry cited by Interfax Natural Gas Daily. Karen Breytenbach, head of South Africa’s IPP unit, made the announcement at…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?