Maputo became home to the third Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry on the African continent yesterday, with Mozambique joining Ethiopia and Ghana as a priority investment destination for the Arab Emirate. Agriculture, infrastructure, power generation, tourism, and transport were highlighted as potentially lucrative areas for investment by Emirati companies at the opening ceremony yesterday,…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?