Mozambique’s state utility EDM has revealed that it has not supplied electricity to Zambia for the past seven months, after its Zambian counterpart racked up debts of more than $100 million. Mozambique stopped supplies to Zambian utility ZESCO on 16 December “for lack of payment,” after debts which totalled around $8 million at the end of 2015 rose…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?