Mozambique state oil company, ENH, is yet to appoint a chief executive to head up its infrastructure and logistics arm, ENH Logistics (ENHL), after the former head, Eduardo Naiene, resigned in December. Naiene, who was previously a director of the infrastructure team at FNB Mozambique, was appointed as CEO of ENHL in 2013. The government…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?