Mozambique’s state oil company, ENH, will be the largest shareholder in a new Mozambican energy-focused insurance company called Rovuma Seguros, in partnership with state-owned insurance company Empresa Moçambicana de Seguros (EMOSE), Zitamar News has learned. EMOSE, Mozambique’s second largest insurance company behind Global Alliance, announced plans in September to launch a subsidiary to target companies…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade