UK oil major BP has the right to renegotiate its offtake contract for Eni’s Coral FLNG facility if the project does not reach FID before the end of March – as seems likely given the complexity of the project financing. Industry sources have confirmed for Zitamar News a report published on Tuesday in Africa Energy…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe