A series of key agreements for the Eni-led floating liquefied natural gas (LNG)project in the Rovuma Basin have been approved by the Mozambique government, including the all-important sales contract that could allow the consortium partners to take their final investment decision later this year. The Council of Ministers approved the sales-and-purchase agreement (SPA) for the…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade