Ethiopian Airlines and Malawian Airlines have won the right to operate domestic routes in Mozambique, the national civil aviation regulator said yesterday, announcing the results of a recent competition to run domestic and international flights from Mozambique. Ethiopian Airlines will be allowed to compete on all of Mozambique’s domestic routes, should it choose to, while…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?