Mateus Zimba, a senior executive for General Electric who was previously Sasol’s country head in Mozambique, has been named as the recipient of an $800,000 bribe paid by Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer to sell to planes to Mozambican airline LAM. Wednesday’s edition of daily newssheet Mediafax says the GE executive is the same Mateus Zimba…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?