Improvements in the way Mozambique collects fishing statistics mean the country has drastically over-reported growth in the size of the country’s catch and could now miss the warning signs of deteriorating fish stocks, academics have warned. Mozambique’s official fisheries data shows that the amount of fish caught by small-scale fishing increased 800% from 2003 to…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?