The Central Committee of Mozambique’s ruling party, Frelimo, has called an extraordinary meeting for the end of May to discuss the current situation in the country and inside the party. The meeting of the 197-member Committee – Frelimo’s highest decision-making body except for the Party Congress, which is only convened every five years – comes…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?