The full audit by Kroll into Mozambique’s $2 billion hidden debt scandal, intended by Mozambique’s Attorney General to be seen by select figures only at this stage, has been put online by journalist Joseph Hanlon and is publicly available here. While most of Kroll’s findings were outlined in the executive summary of the report, published…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?