The board of Portuguese oil and gas company Galp has approved its the company’s planned investment in the Eni-led floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) project for the Coral gas field in Mozambique’s Rovuma Basin – another step along the road to a final investment decision which now looks likely to come in the first quarter…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade