The sponsors of Gasnosu, a project to build a gas pipeline running from the gas fields in northern Mozambique to South Africa, say they will continue to pursue the project after losing out in the domestic gas project tender this week. “A north-south pipeline is key for Mozambique’s development” according to Marco Morgado, managing…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?