US-based engineering multinational GE, and China Machinery Engineering Corp, could step in to take a majority stake in the Ncondezi coal-to-power project in Tete after Shanghai Electric Corporation pulled out. If the deal goes ahead, GE and CMEC will together take at least a 60% stake in both the coal mine and the 300MW power…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?