Mateus Zimba, the man accused of taking an $800,000 bribe from Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer in 2008, has been sacked from his job as country manager of GE Oil & Gas, according to Mozambican media. GE is remaining tight-lipped on the matter, but the company knew of Zimba’s involvement in the corrupt deal regarding the…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?