Mateus Zimba, the man named as having received an $800,000 bribe from Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer on behalf of Mozambican airline LAM, remains in the employ of global energy company General Electric which said today it is “managing the situation.” Zimba, who was Mozambique country head for South African oil and gas company Sasol before…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?