UK-listed miner Xtract Resources has agreed to lend up to $700,000 to one of the contractors working on its Manica Gold mine project. The loan, which is divided into one $400, 000 tranche, and a second $300, 000 tranche, could be converted into 35% of Moz Gold’s shares. Xtract executive chairman Colin Bird said taking…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?