Irish miner Kenmare Resources is reportedly facing a new dispute with locals near its Moma sand mine in northern Mozambique, which could delay expansion of project just as the market for titanium feedstock is beginning to recover. Locals in the village of Topuito, near the Moma mine in Nampula province on Mozambique’s north-eastern coastline, are…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade