The leader of the protest march scheduled for Saturday, 18 June in Mozambique’s capital of Maputo says she has been receiving death threats by telephone since Tuesday. Alice Mabota, a widely-respected veteran campaigner and president of Mozambique’s Human Rights League (Liga dos Direitos Humanos, or LDH), told a press conference in Maputo today that she…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade