Some Mozambicans who fled to Malawi to escape fighting in the province of Tete have decided to return home rather than be moved to a new refugee camp in Malawi more than 60 kilometres from the border with Mozambique. The UN refugee agency, the UNHCR, started moving refugees from the temporary camp at Kapise on…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade