The International Monetary Fund has slashed its forecast for Mozambique’s economic growth in 2021 – apparently ruling out the start of gas revenues for more than five years. The Fund’s World Economic Outlook, published on Tuesday, forecasts economic growth of 6.8% in 2021 – a dramatic reduction from the 34% it predicted in January this…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?