A team from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) will arrive in Maputo later this week, to begin talks on a new support programme for Mozambique, following the start of an independent audit into three controversial deals in 2013-14 that involved $2 billion of state guaranteed borrowing. The renewal of talks is also thanks to Mozambique’s…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe