Inflation in Mozambique hit an annual rate of 12% at the end of last month, driven by rising food prices which show no sign of softening as the drought affecting the entire region hits supplies. Statistics from the National Institute of Statistics (INE), released on 9 March, show food and non-alcoholic beverage prices rose 4.21%…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade