Mozambique has been talking for some time about a new, wide-ranging round of privatisations of its state-owned companies – but as the country faces an unprecedented economic crisis, the need to press ahead is urgent. Some companies, such as Lisbon-based Dominio Capital, are already positioning themselves for the asset sales. Earlier this month, Dominio, a…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?