Mario Raffaelli has met President Nyusi and was scheduled to speak to Dhlakama yesterday, but Renamo says he cannot replace the international mediators they demand A former Italian diplomat who helped broker Mozambique’s 1992 peace deal “could be important” in the search for a solution to the country’s current crisis, according to a spokesman for…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade