Irish miner Kenmare Resources has been given the all clear to begin exploration work on Monte Filipe, bringing to an end weeks of negotiations with local leaders in northern Mozambique. According to Maputo-based civil society organisation Sekelakani, Kenmare will begin operations on the ‘holy mountain’ after winning the agreement of an influential leader of the…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?