The Mozambican government is working to complete its application to join the Kimberley Process in time for the organisation’s general assembly this November, but is likely to miss that deadline – meaning further delays to the country’s ambitions to become a diamond exporter. Representatives from the Kimberley Process, a United Nations (UN) agreement signed by…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade