Access to information is ‘still an obstacle’, sources say, but a new head of the security services could herald greater co-operation within Mozambique An international audit into Mozambique’s three controversial maritime security deals – ProIndicus, EMATUM, and MAM – is still scheduled to conclude later this month, though the company conducting the audit is facing…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?