Monetising Mozambique’s vast Rovuma Basin gas reserves via gas to liquids (GTL) projects, as prioritised under Mozambique’s Gas Master Plan, may no longer be profitable if oil prices stay low. While other downstream industrialisation processes using gas produced in Mozambique’s Rovuma Basin offshore projects could still be viable with oil at $30 per barrel, the giant…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?