The grain terminal at the Port of Matola was destroyed by a fire caused by a suspected attempt at stealing fuel on 13 December, according to the Notícias newspaper, causing an unknown number of deaths and injuries. The disruption to the delivery of basic foods to Mozambique is likely to have a further inflationary effect on…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade