The Mozambican Democratic Movement (MDM) is considering legal avenues to formally expel Nampula mayor Mahamudo Amurane from the party, after he announced his intention to run for office again in 2018 but not as a member of the MDM. Relations between Amurane and the party have been dire since he accused party colleagues of trying…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?