The Bank of Mozambique’s pension fund is planning to sink a further $46.6 million into Moza Banco, the bank that it bought for $136 million earlier this year after the central bank rescued Moza from imminent collapse. Moza is now looking to raise a total of 3,542,050,000 meticais ($58.2m) from its shareholders to allow the…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade