The Bank of Mozambique today announced that the central bank’s pension fund has won the competition to buy of Moza Banco, a commercial bank rescued by the Bank of Mozambique last year, and which had attracted interest from suitors including Atlas Mara, Barclays, and Societe Generale. The central bank’s pension fund, whose fund manager, Kuhanha,…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?