The board of Mozambique’s national airline, LAM, is meeting today to try to find a new company to sell it fuel after its existing supplier, which it refuses to name, cut supplies to the company last week. A lack of fuel in Nampula caused LAM to warn it could cancel flights between Nampula, Tete, and…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?